Folate Metabolism and MTHFR Presentation
If you've wondered why folic acid is or is not as good as methylfolate, then you will be stunned at the evidence brought forth in this 80 minute video presentation by Dr Lynch, an expert on the MTHFR defect and becoming further knowledgeable on the vast subject of methylation.
You will also get a first hand look at what methyl trapping is and how it is caused – along with how to prevent it.
New findings about the MTHFR snp is also discussed in detail – along with how it is indirectly involved with the CBS enzyme.
Immediately upon purchasing, you will receive a link to download. On this downloadable PDF, you will clearly see a link to watch the presentation. Feel free to share it with family, friends and your doctors. (Please do not post the link to the video on the web. Do respect the time and effort Dr Lynch put into this presentation).
BONUS: Included is the entire presentation on PDF so you can review the slides on your own time if you like. You may also watch the presentation as often as you like – whenever you like.
NOTE: Dr Lynch is constantly researching and his findings will be presented via articles, podcasts and videos – and – in conferences
Overview of this 80 Minute In Depth Video Presentation:
- What is Folate?
- Explain folate metabolism
- Explain the importance of folate metabolism
- Identify the necessary factors needed for folate metabolism
- Define MTHFR Identify the prevalence of MTHFR defects in the population and who is most at risk
- Identify common associated conditions and disorders which are linked to MTHFR.
- Provide basic methods to support the MTHFR enzyme despite the defect Identify the commonly prescribed medications and supplements for bypassing the MTHFR enzyme.
- Identify and Explain the common side effects experienced by those supporting the MTHFR enzyme
- How to lessen the side effects commonly seen with MTHFR support