- “What I admire about Dr. Ben Lynch is his ability to speak his truth and to blaze trails within nutritional medicine, genes, and epigenetics.”
– Deanna Minich, PhD, author of Whole Detox
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is my go-to resource for helping people understand how to get the most from their genes.”
– Dr. Izabella Wentz, Pharmacist and NY Times Bestselling author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is widely considered by the medical community to be the authority on gene variations.”
– Alan Christianson, NMD, NY Times Bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet and founder of Integrative Health Care
- “In a sea of health information, Dr. Ben Lynch stands as one of the few expert clinicians who marries his pioneering scientific analysis with deep compassion and a true desire to help the chronically ill find vitality. He stands as a beacon of hope for so many who have gotten lost in the halls of conventional medicine.”
– Kelly Brogan, MD, NY Times Bestselling author of ‘A Mind of Your Own’
7 Steps to Happiness
Is it possible to eliminate depression – naturally? Dr. Lynch shares from his own experience and research, 7 effective Steps to Happiness. In these short videos, you will discover the fundamentals for living with energy, vitality and passion.
Have you wondered what panels and labs are recommended by Dr. Lynch? How to have energy in the morning? What nutrient imbalance is associated with gray or white hair? What SNP’s may predispose you to depression? What nutrients support digestion? Better yet, how all of these fit together to support happiness?
Find out how 7 practical steps can lead you down a path of feeling healthy and happy!
After viewing these videos and practically applying the steps, please share with us how you feel!