- “What I admire about Dr. Ben Lynch is his ability to speak his truth and to blaze trails within nutritional medicine, genes, and epigenetics.”
– Deanna Minich, PhD, author of Whole Detox
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is my go-to resource for helping people understand how to get the most from their genes.”
– Dr. Izabella Wentz, Pharmacist and NY Times Bestselling author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
$120.00 / year
- The Learning Center
- Educational Discounts
Need some help navigating the fields of methylation, epigenetics, and nutrigenomics? Join the SHEI membership community! We recently expanded the SHEI membership to include ALL of our videos (except the part 1 and part 2 courses). We realized that with this kind of subject matter, more tools were necessary to successfully translate research to practical application.
Interested in learning how you can help yourself or your loved ones live in optimal health? It starts with an understanding of how food, the environment, and genetics work together to promote either health or disease. This research-led education addresses the underlying causes of many diseases and identifies clear paths to health.
- Learning Center content – includes webinar recordings.
- Videos: Yes all of these videos are now included in a SHEI membership!
- Nitrous Oxide: Understand the Risks ($25.00 value)
- 7 Steps to Happiness ($25.00 value)
- Maternal & Pediatric Implications due to MTHFR & Methylation Dysfunction ($55.00 value)
- Methylation & Nutrigenomic Approach to Cancer ($50.00 value)
- Methylation Summit ($95.00 value)
- MTHFR & Methylation Dysfunction in Pediatrics ($55.00 value)
- Practical Clinical Application of Methylation & Epigenetics ($75.00)
- 10% off online courses