- “What I admire about Dr. Ben Lynch is his ability to speak his truth and to blaze trails within nutritional medicine, genes, and epigenetics.”
– Deanna Minich, PhD, author of Whole Detox
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is my go-to resource for helping people understand how to get the most from their genes.”
– Dr. Izabella Wentz, Pharmacist and NY Times Bestselling author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is widely considered by the medical community to be the authority on gene variations.”
– Alan Christianson, NMD, NY Times Bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet and founder of Integrative Health Care
- “In a sea of health information, Dr. Ben Lynch stands as one of the few expert clinicians who marries his pioneering scientific analysis with deep compassion and a true desire to help the chronically ill find vitality. He stands as a beacon of hope for so many who have gotten lost in the halls of conventional medicine.”
– Kelly Brogan, MD, NY Times Bestselling author of ‘A Mind of Your Own’
$300.00 / year
Need some help navigating the fields of methylation, epigenetics, and nutrigenomics? Join the SHEI membership community! We recently expanded the SHEI membership to include ALL of our videos (except the part 1 and part 2 courses). We realized that with this kind of subject matter, more tools were necessary to successfully translate research to practical application.
Ready to lead the way in patient outcomes? It starts with a strong foundation in epigenetics and nutrigenomics and an understanding of how to treat methylation dysfunction. Not only are these fields at the forefront of research, but they represent the fundamental basics of optimal health.
- Learning Center content – includes webinar recordings
- Videos – yes all of these videos are now included in a SHEI membership!
- Nitrous Oxide: Understand the Risks ($25.00 value)
- 7 Steps to Happiness ($25.00 value)
- Maternal & Pediatric Implications due to MTHFR & Methylation Dysfunction ($55.00 value)
- Methylation & Nutrigenomic Approach to Cancer ($95.00 value)
- Methylation Summit ($95.00 value)
- MTHFR & Methylation Dysfunction in Pediatrics ($55.00 value)
- Practical Clinical Application of Methylation & Epigenetics ($75.00)
- 10% off online courses
- Discounts on Upcoming Conferences
- Listing on the Physician Directory for the duration of your membership (upon completion of Methylation & Clinical Nutrigenomics Part 1, Part 2, SHEICON15 or SHEICON16, or case-by-case review.)*