- “What I admire about Dr. Ben Lynch is his ability to speak his truth and to blaze trails within nutritional medicine, genes, and epigenetics.”
– Deanna Minich, PhD, author of Whole Detox
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is my go-to resource for helping people understand how to get the most from their genes.”
– Dr. Izabella Wentz, Pharmacist and NY Times Bestselling author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is widely considered by the medical community to be the authority on gene variations.”
– Alan Christianson, NMD, NY Times Bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet and founder of Integrative Health Care
- “In a sea of health information, Dr. Ben Lynch stands as one of the few expert clinicians who marries his pioneering scientific analysis with deep compassion and a true desire to help the chronically ill find vitality. He stands as a beacon of hope for so many who have gotten lost in the halls of conventional medicine.”
– Kelly Brogan, MD, NY Times Bestselling author of ‘A Mind of Your Own’
MTHFR & Methylation Dysfunction in Pediatrics
Want to see behavioral changes that last? Begin by treating the root of dysfunction. Dr. Lynch believes that for many children this means addressing MTHFR and methylation.
Want to find out how you can treat issues such as angry outbursts or asthma through diet, lifestyle and environment? In this course, Dr. Lynch uses the Pathway Planner to identify triggers to many behavioral issues and chronic diseases.
After viewing this 90 minute presentation, you will have the knowledge and tools to change the trajectory of health for children, both physically and emotionally.
A must-see for every parent and every pediatrician.
Some of the topics covered include:
– MTHFR: Why now?
– Patient Evaluation
– How To Support Pathways
– Systems Approach