- “What I admire about Dr. Ben Lynch is his ability to speak his truth and to blaze trails within nutritional medicine, genes, and epigenetics.”
– Deanna Minich, PhD, author of Whole Detox
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is my go-to resource for helping people understand how to get the most from their genes.”
– Dr. Izabella Wentz, Pharmacist and NY Times Bestselling author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is widely considered by the medical community to be the authority on gene variations.”
– Alan Christianson, NMD, NY Times Bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet and founder of Integrative Health Care
- “In a sea of health information, Dr. Ben Lynch stands as one of the few expert clinicians who marries his pioneering scientific analysis with deep compassion and a true desire to help the chronically ill find vitality. He stands as a beacon of hope for so many who have gotten lost in the halls of conventional medicine.”
– Kelly Brogan, MD, NY Times Bestselling author of ‘A Mind of Your Own’
Nitrous Oxide: Understand the Risks
If you knew that nitrous oxide can truly harm one’s mood, neurological system, liver and destroy their vitamin B12, would you give it to them? Would you receive it personally? Dr Lynch dives into the research and biochemistry clearly outlining the harms of nitrous oxide. Once understanding how nitrous oxide affects the methylation cycle, you will be guided to learn what other alternatives there are to nitrous oxide. There’s more. If you do use nitrous oxide, Dr Lynch provides you with clear directions how to reduce the risk. This presentation is a must for anyone providing and/or using nitrous oxide.
Going to the dentist is never fun. You gladly say ‘Yes!’ to the nitrous oxide as you don’t want to experience anything while in the chair. The issue is that simple decision has dire consequences to your methylation – especially those who are already compromised with MTHFR.
Dr Lynch provides the foundation, proof and solutions right here in a two-part video series on Nitrous Oxide: Understand the Risks.
A must-see for anyone with MTHFR and/or methylation dysfunction.
A must-see for any dentist.
Video Part 1: MTHFR: The Impact of Nitrous Oxide
Video Part 2: Restoring the Methionine Synthase Enzyme
As an aside, and for more information, watch this video:
“You put what in my mouth?” –> link to here: http://www.youputwhatinmymouth.com/