- “What I admire about Dr. Ben Lynch is his ability to speak his truth and to blaze trails within nutritional medicine, genes, and epigenetics.”
– Deanna Minich, PhD, author of Whole Detox
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is my go-to resource for helping people understand how to get the most from their genes.”
– Dr. Izabella Wentz, Pharmacist and NY Times Bestselling author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is widely considered by the medical community to be the authority on gene variations.”
– Alan Christianson, NMD, NY Times Bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet and founder of Integrative Health Care
- “In a sea of health information, Dr. Ben Lynch stands as one of the few expert clinicians who marries his pioneering scientific analysis with deep compassion and a true desire to help the chronically ill find vitality. He stands as a beacon of hope for so many who have gotten lost in the halls of conventional medicine.”
– Kelly Brogan, MD, NY Times Bestselling author of ‘A Mind of Your Own’
Pathway Planner 4.0 – Download
The Pathway Planner Kit is Dr. Lynch’s latest clinical tool designed to be useful in understanding how genes work, interact, and are influenced by diet, lifestyle and the environment.
The planner kit is available for direct download to your computer. Please allow 10-15 seconds to fully download as it is a large file.
The Pathway Planner 4.0 is now available for convenient digital download.
Now you can:
- Easily reference the most common clinically relevant biochemical pathways when working on patient cases
- Understand the clinical implications of SNPs and subsequent increased or decreased enzyme activity
- See the connections between diet, lifestyle, environment, and enzyme activity
The Pathway Planner is Dr. Lynch’s latest clinical tool designed to help you understand how these clinically relevant genes work and interact with diet, lifestyle and the environment.
The Pathway Planner Kit includes Pathway Planners for the following cycles: Methionine, Folate, Biopterin, Transsulfuration, Folate, Methionine & Transsulfuration, Folate & Methionine, Histamine, Fates of Pyruvate, Glucose Metabolism, Arginine, Methyl-Homocysteine, Environmental Factors, and Neurotransmitter Effects.
Key features of the Pathway Planner Kit:
- Increase Activity
- Decrease Activity
- Reactive oxygen species
*This product is not refundable
In what format will I receive the Pathway Planner? The Pathway Planner Kit is a PDF file containing Pathway Planners for: Methionine, Folate, Biopterin, Transsulfuration, Folate, Methionine & Transsulfuration, Folate & Methionine, Histamine, Fates of Pyruvate, Glucose Metabolism, Arginine, Methyl-Homocysteine, Environmental Factors, and Neurotransmitter Effects. You will be able to download this file from your dashboard upon completing your order and logging in.
I would like a printed Pathway Planner. Is there a way to order a physical copy? Printed Pathway Planners are currently unavailable.