- “What I admire about Dr. Ben Lynch is his ability to speak his truth and to blaze trails within nutritional medicine, genes, and epigenetics.”
– Deanna Minich, PhD, author of Whole Detox
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is my go-to resource for helping people understand how to get the most from their genes.”
– Dr. Izabella Wentz, Pharmacist and NY Times Bestselling author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is widely considered by the medical community to be the authority on gene variations.”
– Alan Christianson, NMD, NY Times Bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet and founder of Integrative Health Care
- “In a sea of health information, Dr. Ben Lynch stands as one of the few expert clinicians who marries his pioneering scientific analysis with deep compassion and a true desire to help the chronically ill find vitality. He stands as a beacon of hope for so many who have gotten lost in the halls of conventional medicine.”
– Kelly Brogan, MD, NY Times Bestselling author of ‘A Mind of Your Own’
Practical Clinical Application of Methylation and Epigenetics
Is it possible to have some fun with methylation and nutrigenomics? Yes! Dr. Lynch’s practical and engaging presentation of methylation and epigenetics was met with rave reviews, including a rare 100% approval rating, and a few laughs. Presented in London, UK
In this video Dr. Lynch expounds on the process of identifying methylation dysfunction in patients through the following indicators:
· Physical Appearance
· Physical Examination
Once methylation dysfunction is identified, then a treatment plan can be strategically developed by using the Pathway Planner. Dr. Lynch takes the mystery out of the Pathway Planner by demonstrating how it can be used effectively in clinical practice.
Practical Clinical Application of Methylation and Epigenetics is especially helpful for physicians needing guidance using the Pathway Planner in a clinical setting.