- “What I admire about Dr. Ben Lynch is his ability to speak his truth and to blaze trails within nutritional medicine, genes, and epigenetics.”
– Deanna Minich, PhD, author of Whole Detox
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is my go-to resource for helping people understand how to get the most from their genes.”
– Dr. Izabella Wentz, Pharmacist and NY Times Bestselling author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is widely considered by the medical community to be the authority on gene variations.”
– Alan Christianson, NMD, NY Times Bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet and founder of Integrative Health Care
- “In a sea of health information, Dr. Ben Lynch stands as one of the few expert clinicians who marries his pioneering scientific analysis with deep compassion and a true desire to help the chronically ill find vitality. He stands as a beacon of hope for so many who have gotten lost in the halls of conventional medicine.”
– Kelly Brogan, MD, NY Times Bestselling author of ‘A Mind of Your Own’
Maternal and Pediatric Implications due to MTHFR and Methylation Dysfunction
Do you believe it is possible to reduce the incidence of disease or birth defects in unborn children? Dr. Lynch does. Not only does Dr. Lynch believe this but he proves it in this eye-opening, scientifically-backed, irrefutable 90-minute presentation.
Having the knowledge, and tools, to reduce the disease and birth defects in unborn children is extremely powerful. In fact, it is just downright amazing.
After watching this presentation, entitled “Maternal and Pediatric Implications due to MTHFR and Methylation Dysfunction”, you will be prepared the next day to implement what you’ve learned.
Specific conditions presented include:
- neural tube defects
- recurrent miscarriage
- down syndrome
- midline defects: tongue tie, milk line, congenital heart defects
Dr Lynch presenting at the ICA Conference:
Actual image of what the online course looks like once you gain access – which is immediately after checkout:
- Why bother?
- MTHFR. Why now?
- Pregnancy Related Issues
- Patient Evaluation
- Pregnancy Risks & Genetic Association
- Now What?
- Systems Approach
- Key Take Home Points