- “What I admire about Dr. Ben Lynch is his ability to speak his truth and to blaze trails within nutritional medicine, genes, and epigenetics.”
– Deanna Minich, PhD, author of Whole Detox
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is my go-to resource for helping people understand how to get the most from their genes.”
– Dr. Izabella Wentz, Pharmacist and NY Times Bestselling author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is widely considered by the medical community to be the authority on gene variations.”
– Alan Christianson, NMD, NY Times Bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet and founder of Integrative Health Care
- “In a sea of health information, Dr. Ben Lynch stands as one of the few expert clinicians who marries his pioneering scientific analysis with deep compassion and a true desire to help the chronically ill find vitality. He stands as a beacon of hope for so many who have gotten lost in the halls of conventional medicine.”
– Kelly Brogan, MD, NY Times Bestselling author of ‘A Mind of Your Own’
SHEICON2015 Recording – Restoring Mitochondrial and Cell Membrane Function
Watch all the sessions from SHEICON2015 at your own pace. Over 19 hours of clinical cases and lectures from experts sharing their unique perspectives on the toughest cases. You will learn the importance of the fundamentals in chronic illness, how to use the Pathway Planner when evaluating SNPs, and see it all in practice through clinical case studies.
Restoring Mitochondrial and Cell Membrane Function
Since the sold out Methylation and Clinical Nutrigenomics Part 1 and Part 2 Conferences, Dr. Lynch has continued to identify key areas influencing the human genome.
- “Where to start” with patient treatment
- “Why” we must start here
- “How” to start here
- The latest research in epigenetics and its connection to pathologies
SHEICON2015 brings together Dr. Lynch and a team of world-renowned physicians to bring you a clinically relevant approach to the most complex cases.
Dr. Lynch and his expert colleagues in the field have found that treating SNPs alone helps some patients but not others. SHEICON2015 will show you a unique way to think about your toughest patient cases and give you new tools to optimize your patient outcomes.
Get the latest research in methylation dysfunction and genomic medicine
- Mitochondrial dysfunction
- Cell membrane health
- The cell danger response as another lens for looking at chronic illness
- The Foundations of Health–air, water, food, and shelter–as key epigenetic controllers
- The Ketogenic Diet
Case studies get you deep into the mind of expert clinicians
A diverse group of expert clinicians hand-picked by Dr. Lynch will demonstrate the theory in practice through real-world case studies showing you their step-by-step clinical thought process.
- Neil Nathan, MD
- Bernarda Zenker, MD
- Eric Balcavage, DC
- Paul Anderson, NMD
- Suzy Cohen, RPh
- Jess Armine, DC
- Alessandro Ferretti, DipION, mBANT
Learn the benefits of the ketogenic diet in chronic illness and how to start applying it
Dr. Lynch sees the potential of the ketogenic diet to drastically improve mitochondrial function, decreasing inflammation, and helping clinicians and patients achieve better real-world results.
Alessandro Ferretti thrives on applying the latest research in human nutrition and energy metabolism to improve patient outcomes.
He will show you the theory of how and why the ketogenic diet works, who it is for, and how to implement a ketogenic diet in practice.
Learn to apply the Pathway Planner for evaluating clinically relevant SNPs
Dr. Lynch will show you how to apply the Pathway Planner tool to identify enzymatic imbalances related to clinically relevant SNPs and to make sense of genetic reports your patient brings to your office.
With this clinical tool, you will be able to correlate clinical symptoms with increased or decreased enzymatic activity. You will also be able to identify the nutritional and environmental factors effecting these pathways, allowing you to create individualized treatment strategies for your patient.
Succeeding in Clinical Practice Workshops
Dr. Lynch developed a reputation as an expert in methylation through his site, MTHFR.net, prior to founding SHEI.
He will show you why marketing yourself in a genuine way is not only crucial but necessary to reach patients who are desperately in search of help:
- Understand what patients are looking for
- How to attract new patients
- How to work with patients to take action
- Positioning yourself online – and offline – for success
- How to design a website that patients will use
- How to keep going while preventing burnout
Watch all sessions from SHEICON2015 at your own pace
19+ hours of total content:
- Unit 1 – Pathway Planner: Clinical Applications Part 1 – Dr. Ben Lynch
- Unit 2 – Pathway Planner: Clinical Applications Part 2 – Dr. Ben Lynch
- Unit 3 – Where Do We Start? – Dr. Ben Lynch
- Unit 4 – Methylation Cycle Block – Dr. Neil Nathan
- Unit 5 – Marketing and Positioning for Clinical Success – Dr. Ben Lynch
- Unit 6 – Online Forms and Patient Intake – Dr. Ben Lynch
- Unit 7 – Foundations of Survival Part 1 – Dr. Ben Lynch
- Unit 8 – Foundation of Survival Part 2: Food and Shelter – Dr. Ben Lynch
- Unit 9 – Medication Induced SNPs – Suzy Cohen
- Unit 10 – Cell Danger Response – Dr. Ben Lynch
- Unit 11 – Understanding Ketogenics Part 1 – Alessandro Ferretti
- Unit 12 – Understanding Ketogenics Part 2 – Alessandro Ferretti
- Unit 13 – Case Study – Dr. Neil Nathan
- Unit 14 – Case Study – Dr. Jess Armine
- Unit 15 – Case Study – Dr. Bernarda Zenker
- Unit 16 – Case Study – Dr. Eric Balcavage
- Unit 17 – Case Study – Dr. Paul Anderson
Every unit includes a .pdf of the presentation slides for reference as you listen to the recordings.
Testimonials for SHEICON2015
“Ben Lynch has changed my practice. He’s taught me to connect the dots in ways I’ve never dreamed possible. I thought genetics was not ready for prime time. He has taught me to utilize genetics as a tool along with everything else in my tool box…I feel very fortunate to be around such amazing intelligent people of all levels. He has created an environment here where we are able to learn from each other and it’s truly collegial. We are very fortunate to be changing the face of health care through these opportunities he’s creating. Ben has a great heart and he wears his heart on his sleeve, his brain on his sleeve for the rest of us to benefit from.” – Pat Henry
“Wild horses wouldn’t keep me away from SHEICON2016. Brilliant speakers, inspiring colleagues from around the world. I’ve learned so much about the body’s biochemistry and how correcting small imbalances can have such a huge impact on health.” – Claire Montgomery
“This conference has taught me really how to think. This has taken a lot of the guesswork out of lab interpretation. I received every tool I needed to think in a methodical way so that my treatments could be more exact.” – Michael Bagley
“I want to thank Dr. Ben and Seeking Health for playing a pivotal role in my understanding of genetics and the biochemistry of the body. Thank you Dr. Ben for being a driving force in changing the face of medicine.” – Sarah Morgan
“I’ve been to a lot of conferences, but this has to be the best conference that I’ve attended. I recommend every doctor to attend SHEICON.” – Christine Salter
“If you are looking to broaden your practice, help more people, and find solutions to tough questions, this is a great place to be.” – Shelese Pratt
“The speakers have just been awesome. I just can’t wait to be at the next SHEICON in April. Plan on it. Come to the conference!” – Bernarda Zenker
“Dr. Lynch is a leader in this field and the information that the other lecturers have provided are enormously valuable to my practice. I would recommend anybody who is interested in methylation and mitochondrial dysfunction to consider SHEICON2016 and other information available from Dr. Lynch and his associates.” – Michael Citron
“I love coming to a place like this where I can meet a lot of like-minded people who are seeing complete change in their lives and that of their patients. We’re with the best of the best in the world at this conference and I’ve had a blast meeting some amazing people and I’m looking forward to more. You don’t see this type of camaraderie and collaboration in a lot of the other conferences I attend.” – Nasha Winters
“I gained so much information not only from the people on stage at the conference but also all the attendees. I’m super happy that I came out here to Colorado.” – Matt Lewis
“I love the methylation work with Dr. Ben. It helps me to understand the “why” behind the patient symptoms. It’s a great educational experience and I encourage all of you to come because it will help you transform the care you give to your patients.” – Julie Martin
“This conference has been absolutely amazing. I came here very passionate about nutrition and it definitely confirmed that nutrition is so foundational you have to be sure that nutrition has to be in the system so pathways can be pushed forward…I came away thinking that you have to look big picture and make sure that people are breathing properly, they’re hydrated, they’re taking time out of their lives to enjoy it and having joy, love, and peace, and living life stress free. It’s been an amazing conference and I feel honored to be here continuing to learn about the genetic piece and learning how you can work to benefit the next person.” – Allison Dunaway
How many hours of total content is included?
There is more than 19 hours of content available for you to watch at your own pace.
Will there be quizzes for any of the sections?
Yes quizzes are included to aid you in learning the material.