- “What I admire about Dr. Ben Lynch is his ability to speak his truth and to blaze trails within nutritional medicine, genes, and epigenetics.”
– Deanna Minich, PhD, author of Whole Detox
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is my go-to resource for helping people understand how to get the most from their genes.”
– Dr. Izabella Wentz, Pharmacist and NY Times Bestselling author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is widely considered by the medical community to be the authority on gene variations.”
– Alan Christianson, NMD, NY Times Bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet and founder of Integrative Health Care
- “In a sea of health information, Dr. Ben Lynch stands as one of the few expert clinicians who marries his pioneering scientific analysis with deep compassion and a true desire to help the chronically ill find vitality. He stands as a beacon of hope for so many who have gotten lost in the halls of conventional medicine.”
– Kelly Brogan, MD, NY Times Bestselling author of ‘A Mind of Your Own’
Where to Start: Hope for Autism
If you want to gain a better understanding of how to apply genetics then this course is for you. If you have a child with autism, then this 3-part video series will help you gain clarity on Where to Start and the steps to take to optimize your child’s health. These presentations were met with rave reviews at the 2016 TACA conference (Talk About Curing Autism). In session one, you will learn about the Fundamentals of Genetics, session 2, you will learn about Genetic Testing and Reporting and as a bonus, we’ve include the Lunch & Learn Q&A session on Where to Start.
Session 1 – Fundamentals of Genetics (60 min)
- What do genes do?
- How do genes know what to do? When to do it?
- Why do people react / respond differently to things?
- What about genetic polymorphisms?
- How do genes work – regardless of polymorphisms?
- How do we support our genes?
Session 2 – Genetic Testing and Reporting (60 min)
- Why do Genetic Testing?
- Problems with Genetic Testing?
- Genetic Testing Discovers Susceptibilities
- Genetic Testing Choices
- Genetic Testing Reports: Common Issues
- Genetic Testing Reports:Look for Bigger Picture
Bonus Session – Lunch & Learn Q&A on Where to Start (45 min)