– Deanna Minich, PhD, author of Whole Detox
– Dr. Izabella Wentz, Pharmacist and NY Times Bestselling author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
– Alan Christianson, NMD, NY Times Bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet and founder of Integrative Health Care
– Kelly Brogan, MD, NY Times Bestselling author of ‘A Mind of Your Own’
The ketogenic diet is not just another trendy diet, it has the power to transform your health. However, it can also have a negative impact on health, if it is not followed correctly. This is why created this product bundle from ketogenic expert, Alessandro Ferretti. It is a roadmap to success on the ketogenic diet. This product bundle contains three sessions: Understanding Ketogenics – Part 1 and Part 2 and the Practical Application of the Ketogenic Diet.
This product bundle contains four sessions by Alessandro Ferretti: Understanding Ketogenics – Part 1 and Part 2 were presented at SHEICON2015 and the Practical Application of the Ketogenic Diet and Tracking Tools for Optimal Patient Outcomes were presented at SHEICON2016. You will also receive the interview between Dr. Ben Lynch and ketogenic expert, Alessandro Ferretti.
Understanding Ketogenics – Part 1 and Part 2
In part 1, Alessandro Ferretti discusses:
1. What are ketogenic and keto-adapted diets?
2. What is a healthy diet?
3. Food proportions
4. Ketones, glucose, and the body’s energy systems
Practical Application of the Ketogenic Diet
In Part 2, Alessandro Ferretti discusses:
1. The benefits of a ketogenic and keto-adapted diets
2. Who this diet is for
3. How to implement the diet
4. Procedures and lab measurement of ketogenesis
5. Heart rate variability, SNPs, the microbiome, and the ketogenic diet
Learn how to assess, treat and monitor the Ketogenic diet including how to:
Tracking Tools for Optimal Patient Outcomes
With an extraordinary number of new tools for tracking data, which options are best for improving patient outcomes?
Alessandro Ferretti covers the various options for tracking data, the different metrics to choose from, and how to apply these tools clinically.