- “What I admire about Dr. Ben Lynch is his ability to speak his truth and to blaze trails within nutritional medicine, genes, and epigenetics.”
– Deanna Minich, PhD, author of Whole Detox
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is my go-to resource for helping people understand how to get the most from their genes.”
– Dr. Izabella Wentz, Pharmacist and NY Times Bestselling author of Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- “Dr. Ben Lynch is widely considered by the medical community to be the authority on gene variations.”
– Alan Christianson, NMD, NY Times Bestselling author of The Adrenal Reset Diet and founder of Integrative Health Care
- “In a sea of health information, Dr. Ben Lynch stands as one of the few expert clinicians who marries his pioneering scientific analysis with deep compassion and a true desire to help the chronically ill find vitality. He stands as a beacon of hope for so many who have gotten lost in the halls of conventional medicine.”
– Kelly Brogan, MD, NY Times Bestselling author of ‘A Mind of Your Own’
Vaccine Injury: Prevention and Treatment
Do you want to know if vaccines are right for you or your child?
With science and a lot of passion, Dr. Judy Mikovits, will guide you through the vaccination process in the body.
You’ll learn the measures to take to prevent, assess, and treat vaccine injury.
General Public $40.00 | Medical Student $25.00 | Health Professional $40.00
Assessment and Treatment of Vaccine Injury- Judy Mikovits, Phd
Judy Mikovits, Ph.D continues the vaccine discussion and presents strategies for assessment and treatment for the susceptible population injured by vaccines. Learn the signs of symptoms of vaccine injury and the genetic factors that increase susceptibility to vaccine injury.
Vaccination Injury: Mechanisms of Action- Judy Mikovits, Phd
- Immunity is not static; it changes with age, with many unique features in early life.
- 36 years of research in Immunotherapy Inform Immune related adverse events in vaccination
- T cell responses to vaccination differ from those induced by infectious challenge
- The Brain cannot tolerate the introduction of antigens without eliciting an inflammatory immune response
- Development of novel age-specific vaccine formulations and delivery systems is likely warranted.